Hashmanis – the very name symbolizes a pioneering vision and a standard of healthcare. Hashmanis has forever changed the landscape of Ophthalmology in Pakistan. Founded in 1971, the group is credited for introdusing over 15 different treatment modalities in the field of Ophthalmology. Currently, Hashmanis is the only Hospital in Pakistan performing certain treatments and is privileged to be counted among a handful of hospitals in the world to perform advanced treatments such as laser assisted (bladeless) cataract surgery and Topography Guided LASIK.
- The most well-equipped Eye Hospital chain in Pakistan
- The only hospital in Pakistan to provide specialized treatments for refractive surgeries, glaucoma, cataract, corneal, pediatric, and retinal eye problems.
- A point of referral by other hospitals for the most complicated cases that cannot be performed anywhere else.
- Credited for introducing services like LASIK, Femto Cataract, Phakic IOL, Ocular CT Scan.
- Credited for introducing OCT, OCT Angiography, iTrace and confocal microscopy in Pakistan
- A tertiary Healthcare system with 7 Hospitals across Sindh
- A hospital chain with the most experienced and leading doctors and paramedical staff in Pakistan.
- Equipped with the most advanced operation theatres of highest international standard capable of handling all sorts of critical situations.
- Known as the only hospital offering 5 OCT scanning services with the latest technology around the world.
- The Hospital performing all advanced eye procedures and surgeries to the underprivileged citizens Free of cost under Hashmanis Foundation Zakat fund.
- Trusted by the highest number of international patients every year from all over the world; be it US, UK, UAE, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, KSA etc.
Established Khadija Eye Hospital at Abdullah Haroon Road
Introduced IOL in Pakistan
Established Second Eye Hospital at Numaish
Introduced Phacoemulsification Procedure in Pakistan
Introduced Wavefront LASIK Technology in Pakistan
Established 3rd Eye Hospital in Clifton
Intrroduced Torsional Phaco in Pakistan
Introduced Phakic IOLs in Pakistan
Established 4th Eye Hospital in Johar
Established 5th Eye Hospital in North Karachi
Established 6th Eye Hospital in Thatta
Pakistan’s first Eye Hospital in a Mall
We strive for better patient experience and provide exclusive healthcare services to all our patients. Here is what our patients have to say about Hashmanis Hospital.
“Alhumdullillah had a great experience at Hashmanis hospital starting from routine checkups to investigations and going through PRK with hesitation and fear. Standard care, latest machines and cleanliness were provided for. Detailed and thorough counselling was done by Dr. Saba and sufficient time was given at each visit”
“Excellent service! From counselling to calculated check ups to tests and to the surgery itself, everything was flawless! Had topoguided lasik surgery done, absolutely painless and was out within 10 minutes! What a joy it is to be able to see everything clearly now Alhumdulillah! Would recommend 100%! Huge thank you to Dr Hashmani, Zahra ma’am, and the staff for taking such wonderful care before, after and during the surgery”-
“ I had been a victim of weak eye sight for the past 17 years of my life. I opted for lasik topography surgery with doubts in my heart as to whether I will fully recover or not, since my eye sight was -11 and -10.5 left and right respectfully, but a miracle happened when I came out of the operation theater. Never expected a minute in a surgery room to change my whole life. I can now see clearly all thanks to ma’am Zehra’s counselling and Dr Hashmani who performed the surgery. Ma’am Zehra took me in confidence and motivated me and my family to take this initiative. Now my eyesight is 6/6 and I can enjoy all the flavors of life that I had been missing out on, with no after effects at all. I would advice all those that are a victim of their spectacles to go for this surgery, its simple and painless without any side effects at all.”